My View on COVID 19 as of March 22 2020

 This is info from March 22 2020.All over the world there has been a very dangerous virus called the Coronavirus or Covid 19 for short.


The Coronavirus started in Wuhan,China.It started because the people who live there have been eating a lot of seafood with a lot of bacteria in it.


About 150,000 people have caught Covid 19 ever since December in 2019.Every state in the U.S.A. has reported at least 1 case except West Virginia.5,000 people at an estimate have died from it.


If you catch the Coronavirus and get a special treatment you will be just fine.Some things special are drinking lots of water, washing your hands often and eating healthy food.My mom told me Tom Hanks caught the Coronavirus,got the treatment and was just fine.


Here is a list of things you can do to prevent catching the Coronavirus :


1. Wash your hands when you come back from anywhere outside,when you go to the bathroom,and before meals.


2.Drink a lot of water.


3.Eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables



That is what I know about COVID 19.

I will be posting a homework article on my blog soon.


Comments

Popular Posts